Memory Lane Memorials silk and fresh grave-flower arrangements. Concierge service to cemetery, mausoleum, home, or business. Customer Service.
Concierge service for grave-site flowers
Ground shipping is FREE for silk flowers and accessories.
All orders will be shipped best way usually via UPS Ground, USPS, or other major carrier within 5 business days (excludes Saturday, Sunday, and holidays). We ship to any continental U.S. destination including Hawaii and Alaska. We are unable to ship to international addresses, outside the United States, or APO/FPO addresses at this time. Memory Lane Memorials will contact you via email to confirm transportation costs for other than regular shipping costs. In that event, confirmation is necessary prior to shipment.
Expedited shipments are accomplished at additional cost to the customer. USPS, FedEx and UPS raise their rates including dimensional weight rates from time to time and our compliance is necessary. It is our recommendation to avoid shipments to USPS PO Boxes. FedEx Ground, UPS Ground, and USPS are usually competitive over the 2 lbs threshold. However, we use USPS for all shipments to Hawaii and Alaska as the rate structure is superior.
We will notify you expeditiously if for any reason shipment cannot be completed within our promised time frame. We will provide a revised ship date. You may cancel your order if the revised ship date is not acceptable. In this event, a refund will be made immediately or within 5 business days at the latest. Additional time may be required if your payment was by personal/business check.
Placement Photo and Certification Options
We also offer a photo option and/or placement certification option for fee. We will provide photo verification of flower placement at the grave site. Alternatively, we offer a written certification by the floral placing official or MLM that the floral arrangement as selected has been placed at the designated grave site. Photo and/or certification are transmitted to customer electronically immediately after placement. Either or both services are available via our concierge services.
US National Cemetery Policy
- Cemetery policies are conspicuously posted and readily visible to the public.
- Floral arrangements accompanying the casket or urn at the time of burial will be placed on the completed grave.
- Natural fresh cut flowers may be placed on graves at any time of the year. They will be removed when they become unsightly or when it becomes necessary to facilitate cemetery operations such as mowing. Flowers ordered for delivery to the cemetery must be delivered directly to the gravesite by the florist.
- Artificial flowers will be permitted on graves during the periods of October 10 through April 15 and 10 days before through 10 days after Easter Sunday and Memorial Day.
- Potted plants are only allowed 10 days before through 10 days after Easter Sunday and Memorial Day.
- Christmas wreaths, grave blankets and other seasonal adornments may be placed on graves from December 1 through January 20. They may not be secured to headstones or markers. Grave Floral Blankets may not be larger in size than 2×3 feet.
- Permanent plantings, statues, vigil lights, breakable objects and similar items are not permitted on the graves. The Department of Veterans Affairs does not permit adornments that are considered offensive, inconsistent with the dignity of the cemetery, or considered hazardous to cemetery personnel. For example, items incorporating beads or wires may become entangled in mowers or other equipment and cause injury.